11 Best Gifts for St. Patrick’s Day
As St. Patrick’s Day quickly approaches, you may be wondering what to get that special someone to celebrate. Oh yes, you can certainly give gifts on this holiday – and why wouldn’t you? – these gifts are luck-tastic! Even better? We have coupons to save you money on them all.
Obviously, we should start out with some style pointers, after all, St. Patrick’s Day is a great day to wear obnoxiously sparkly, green and ridiculous outfits without anyone judging.
1. Take this Mini Leprechaun Hat, for example. It’s green with sequins and MINI – and who doesn’t love tiny hats? Though, in all fairness, this is probably full-sized for any real leprechauns.
2. Not into tiny hats? Well, try this one on for size – green plaid, golf-inspired Gatsby Hat, you know you want one.
3. Green Beer Goggles – need I say more? Ok, maybe a little more. While these glasses from Busted Tees won’t help you see more clearly, they will get you noticed.
Want some green style points that aren’t quite as crazy? Don’t worry, we have those too.
4. Guinness Pint Sized Friend Graphic Tee from Target. Because what else (other than green beer) would you dare drink on St. Patrick’s Day?!
And, we couldn’t possibly not talk about shoes. We have options for both the guys and the ladies:
5. These Nike Air Force 1’s from Finish Line will definitely help you stand out in the crowd and give you a pop of green color in your step.
6. And, for all the ladies, check out these classic Baily Button UGGs in the perfect shade of green. After all, you want to be comfortable and warm for all of the St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
Now we’ll get down to the fun stuff.
7. Ever go out and couldn’t find your iPhone in your purse, or set it down on a dark table? Make it easier to find with a green iGlow case. Bonus, it also protects your phone from any rowdy revelers.
8. We know that with St. Patrick’s Day come thoughts of Irish boxing. As tempting as bare-knuckle matches could be, we suggest snagging a pair of these inflatable boxing gloves to make sure that you don’t wake up the next morning with an unwanted shiner.
9. Speaking of the next morning – caffeine is a definite must! So why not stay in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with this Kate Spade Thermal Mug?!
10. You will undoubtedly have one or two bottles that will need to get sealed for your next holiday bash, and this Kate Spade bottle stopper with green accents is the perfect way to commemorate a great night and keep your liquids fresh.
11. Finally, if you aren’t really into getting crazy on St. Patrick’s Day but want to send a gift to tell someone that you were thinking of them, try out this super cute Pot of Gold Foil-Wrapped Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies from ProFlowers.
Now you have no excuses – be crazy, fun, laid back, or thoughtful. Whatever direction you decide to go, we have ideas and savings to fit the bill. Which direction are you going for St. Patrick’s Day? And when you answer, remember, we require photographic evidence!