Change up taco night and serve them in cups. Take all your favorite burrito ingredients and layer them into cups for a fun new way to presentation!
Recipe from Erin Chase of $5 Dinners
- 2 to 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- About 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 avocados, seeded and diced
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Cilantro, optional garnish
- Other mix-ins ideas – cooked taco meat, cooked and shredded chicken, sour cream, olives,
- Tortilla chips
- Cook the rice as directed.
- Set out the black beans, shredded cheese, diced avocado, salsa and other favorite burrito cup mix-ins.
- Spoon the ingredients in layers into serving cups, or pile in layers onto a plate.
- Serve Burrito Cups with tortilla chips.