8 Father’s Day Gifts Under $50
Your love and admiration for that special dad knows no bounds, but you can’t say the same for your budget. A little imagination and exploration can lead you to some fabulous Fathers’ Day gifts under $50. Use a digital coupon for even more savings. He’ll admire your money-saving savvy! It’s tradition to bring dad breakfast in bed on his special day. Take it a step beyond.
1. An iPad lap desk serves up the modern-day version of breakfast and a newspaper. The tray comfortably holds a tablet with room for a bagel and a steaming cup of joe. It works great on the couch or lawn chair too.
2. For those other 364 days of the year, introduce him to the low-tech but high-flavor coffee you can only get from a French press. The beans steep in the water longer, releasing full-bodied taste. It looks cool on the counter, too.
If Dad’s been talking about getting in shape, give him an incentive to get in those 10,000 steps a day.
3. A step beyond a pedometer, the Fitbit wireless activity tracker is a gadget that syncs to the computer or smart phone and takes the guesswork out of staying active.
4. Nothing is cuter than a gift from a new baby! These fun, inexpensive graphic infant tees and onesies will show that entire baby yoga class who’s got the coolest dad.
Beards are “in” again, but keeping them neat and trimmed can be a hairy challenge.
5. This Wahl beard trimmer makes it easy. It’s full rechargeable to go anywhere. Its high-carbon steel blades and ergonomic design trim with precision on the face, head, neck and hairline.
Short on time? Limited budget? Gifts with meaning don’t have to be expensive. Everyone loves a picture. Get some of his favorite family photos printed and put it into a single frame, collage frame or CD slideshow.
6. Go a step further and make him feel like a VIP with a custom magazine cover. Round up a few snaps, pick a theme and get creative. If you use store points and coupons, you can even spring for an extra mouse pad or photo mug.
7. Whether he’s into hunting, bird-watching or taking in the scenery, this Gordon spotting scope with tripod is just one cool gadget. Its eyepiece magnifies up to 60x and it has both a sun shade and a carry case.
8. OK, so you still want to get him that traditional Father’s Day tie. You’ll find quality selections on sale right now – a real steal when you add a coupon code. This color-rich Jerry Garcia silk necktie will add a pop of color to any suit.