Summer Fun with Outdoor Games from Kmart
School is out for a couple of months and summer has begun! The kids will have more free time and surely want to get outside and play. Need ideas to keep them entertained? We’ve got a few ideas for games and fun!
We all love baseball in the summer, but have you ever thought about playing baseball, while you Slip ‘N Slide? Whoever combined the two is a genius! Imagine all the laughs and fun to be had with the Banzai Grand Slam Baseball Slide.
Why not host an obstacle course for the kids and their friends, or host a field day with stations to complete one weekend. Get them exercising while soaking up lots of Vitamin D. We’ve got a few ideas on how to create your own:
1. Set up a balance beam as the first leg to test their coordination. Have the kids walk down it to their next challenge!
2. Next have the kids test their arms at a game of Bean Bag Toss! Each one needs to get all their bean bags in before moving on!
3. Test their creativity and time management skills by tasking them to complete a sandcastle before moving on! Bonus points for a mote!
4. Knees high on this one! Connect pool noodles together and lay flat on the ground to create a kid friendly “Tire Run!” Each foot needs to land in the noodle circle as they are running through. When you’re done, throw those noodles in the pool to keep the fun going.
5. Next is the big obstacle! Duck, Skip and Splash through spinning foam arms while being splashed with water! The kids will be shrieking with laughter.
6. For the big finale, first to jump in the pool wins! Don’t have a pool – This one’s on sale!
Add an extra element of prizes for the first (second and third) winners. Their own inflatable chair to make them King of the Day is sure to delight them! The fun is sure to go on for hours, as each obstacle is a blast itself, offering multiple reasons to get outdoors and have some fun this summer. Don’t forget to check out our Kmart coupons for even more saving on everything you buy this summer!
This post was sponsored by Kmart.