Thai Chicken Pizza
Homemade pizza creates family bonds and a floury mess, but the extra effort and flavor make it well worth the time spent making the crust! Kick up the heat a few notches by adding extra curry powder or hot sauce.
Recipe from Erin Chase of $5 Dinner
- 1 homemade pizza crust recipe
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 cilantro bunches, chopped
- Fresh fruit or veggies
- Prepare homemade pizza crust, or use store bought crust.
- In a small bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the olive oil and curry powder.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out the pizza dough, top with sauce and shredded cheese. Then add the curried chicken, chopped red pepper and chopped red onion. Then sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is cooked through in the center.
- Prepare fresh fruit or veggies as side dish.
- Serve pizza with fresh fruit and veggies.