Diamonds make a first and lasting impression. They are glamorous, powerful, colorless yet colorful. There’s only one gemstone that can slow the speed of light then refract it, and the result is all the colors of a rainbow. Diamonds. Blue Nile is the largest online retail source for certified diamonds, engagement and wedding rings and other fine jewelry. Their expert staff understands that choosing a diamond is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. Redeem a Blue Nile coupon code from Valpak.com to get more of the 4 C’s (Clarity, Cut, Color and Carat) for your money.
For GET CODE offers
- Click GET CODE for the Blue Nile offer you want to redeem
- Click COPY on the pop-up screen to copy the promo code
- Add a product that qualifies for the promo code to your cart
- During checkout, paste the promo code in the PROMO CODE box, then click APPLY
- Your Blue Nile discount will now be applied
For ACTIVATE offers
- Click ACTIVATE for the Blue Nile offer you want to redeem
- Click GO TO MERCHANT WEBSITE on the pop-up window to activate your savings and open the Blue Nile website
- Your discount is now active, so add qualifying products to your shopping cart and your savings will automatically applied at checkout
Blue Nile – fine jewelry and diamonds available online
Whether your diamond shape preference is round or princess, pear or asscher, heart or cushion, Blue Nile is your source to find that perfect engagement ring. After you’ve chosen your gem with a Blue Nile discount, the staff will guide you through the basics of choosing a metal setting and the importance of mounting your diamond, while accenting its brilliance. They offer platinum, gold, silver, palladium and tungsten, each having unique characteristics. With a Blue Nile promo code from Valpak.com you can find a unique ring that plays-with-the-light and is sure to have her saying yes.
When you purchase a Blue Nile Signature Diamond with a Blue Nile coupon or discount from Valpak, you will receive perhaps the most important fifth C, certification. All Blue Nile Diamonds come with a certified diamond grading report from the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or the AGSL (American Gem Society Laboratories). These two highly respected labs are known for their unbiased grading system.
Allow the experts of fine jewelry to show you their outstanding array of rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms and other gemstones, too. You may find you’ll want to propose all over again with BlueNile coupons. At Blue Nile, you can trust that you will be given individualized attention.