Air Optix Aqua Ship Free with Purchases of $99 & Up
Lens.com Shopping Tips
Get free shipping on orders of $99 or more.
You’ll regularly find coupon codes on purchases over specific amounts – the deals change frequently.
Save $10 off your next purchase when you refer a friend.
HOW TO USE Lens.com Coupons
Lens.com saves money on contact lenses. Find your prescription or add a pop of color for a special party. If you’ve decided to make a switch to contacts and ditch those glasses, give Lens.com a try. And you’ll clearly see the best deals when you add a Valpak coupon code to your Lens.com order.
For GET CODE offers
- Click GET CODE for the Lens.com offer you want to redeem
- Click COPY on the pop-up screen to copy the promo code
- Click GO TO MERCHANT WEBSITE to start shopping lens.com
- Add a product that qualifies for the promo code to your cart
- During checkout, paste the promo code in the PROMO CODE box, then click APPLY
- Your Lens.com discount will now be applied
For ACTIVATE offers
- Click ACTIVATE for the Lens.com offer you want to redeem
- Click GO TO MERCHANT WEBSITE on the pop-up window to activate your savings and open the Lens.com website
- Your discount is now active, so add qualifying products to your shopping cart and your savings will automatically applied at checkout
Affordable Contact Lenses Online
Ordering contacts through the internet is safe, secure and easy at Lens.com. It has more than 7.5 million lenses, including toric and other corrective prescriptions. You don’t have to worry about whether your favorites are in stock. If you want to ditch glasses try out contact lenses, all you have to do is visit your eye doctor. Get a new script, or gather the one you got less than one year ago, and order online at Lens.com.
- Contact lenses by email
- Order new contacts by fax
- Orders shipped within 48 hours
Get a New Look with Lens.com Colored Lenses
Want to change your look for that costume party, high school reunion or audition? If you have ever wanted to temporarily alter your eye color, now you can! Lens.com has safe prescription contacts in subtle clear shades or dramatic opaque looks. You can make those brown eyes blue, or go from blue to brown. Violet, hazel, green – you name it, there’s a lens for it. There are even contact lenses that give you an anime or cat’s eye look to complement your costume. Alter your appearance the safe way with optician-quality fun lenses.
More Than 7 Million in Stock!
Visit Lens.com now to find the best contact lenses for your eyes at the right price for your budget. Find best-sellers like AcuVue, Oasys and Air Optix. Buy the same premium lenses you get at the drugstore or ophthalmologist’s – just at a better price! Ordering is convenient and hassle-free.
When you shop Lens.com, be sure to add to your savings by using a Valpak.com promo code.