(LARGO, FL Oct. 14, 2014) — There's nothing scarier than paying full price, and Valpak has 7 tips to make sure you don't. It's not hard to scare up some really good deals — all you have to do is head over to the special Valpak Halloween page for tips and savings on everything you need for Halloween.
- Don't spook your budget - From pumpkins to centerpieces, simple steps to help you get in the spirit on a budget. "Buy inexpensive dishes at a discount store or thrift store and use ceramic or glass paint and stencils to make your own designs." Visit our blog for more Halloween ideas.
- Join us for a Twitter party tonight, Oct. 14 6PT/9ET, hosted by BuyCostumes.com. Get treated to the chance to win prizes and inspiration to get your Halloween on. RSVP to join the #OrangeTuesday Twitter party and be sure to follow @BuyCostumes, @Valpakcoupons and @SandraLee.
- Don't pay full price - You don't have to wait for your Valpak envelope - just go to Valpak.com/boo to save on Halloween costumes, decorations and party goodies, and a wickedly awesome 20% off coupon from BuyCostumes.com, includes free shipping on orders over $75.
- Make your pet "a-dog-able" - Are you part of that 14% of Americans who dressed up their pets last year? (You don't have to admit it.) Just go to our Behind The Blue blog and check out this list of "a-dog-able" costumes that might inspire you. And get coupon codes!
- Register for a chance to win costume cash - Go to Valpak.com/boo and enter for a chance to win $250 in Costume Cash now through Oct 29.
- It's in the Pin - Check out all the great ideas, including Valpak's favorites, on Pinterest: Tricks or TREATS! Life's Better In Costume, Party Like a Hallowinner and Haunting Hangouts.
- Lighten up on sweets - Break out of the candy mold and change it up by offering other goodies this year. Here's our helpful list of 20 alternatives to candy and any unwanted ingredients.
Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is owned and operated by Cox Target Media. With nearly 170 franchises across the United States and Canada, the signature Blue Envelope¨ delivers coupons and savings to nearly 40 million households each month. Annually, Valpak will distribute some 20 billion offers inserted in more than 500 million envelopes. Valpak also offers digital solutions online through https://www.Valpak.com and http://www.valpak.ca, sites offering free coupons, e-commerce and coupon codes. Additionally, the Valpak coupon mobile coupon app for smartphone platforms delivers easy to find savings for consumers. For more information about advertising with Valpak, please contact 1-800-676-6878.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
8605 Largo Lakes Drive
Largo, FL 33773