(LAS VEGAS, NV — February 3, 2014) – Now that January has come and gone, how well are you sticking to your resolutions? Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, has been in the business of helping people save money for more than 45 years. Valpak knows making New Year’s Resolutions — which usually includes resolutions about saving more and spending less – can be daunting.
A 2014 study from the University of Scranton states that just 8% of people are successful in achieving their New Year’s resolutions and nearly one-third (29%) of people are unable to maintain their resolution past two weeks into the year.
Valpak has some suggestions on how to keep those resolutions and save money in the meantime:
- 1. Budget Quality Time with Family: Get away from the hustle pat The Resort on Mt. Charleston, a log-built hotel in Kyle Canyon only 30 minutes away from town; one night and dining package only $99.
- 2. Invest in Your Car’s Maintenance: Instead of letting it sneak up on you, make an appointment to get your oil changed or have your tires rotated; put it on your calendar for next time so it doesn’t creep up on you. Check out Midas with $17.99 oil change coupon including tire rotation or $10 off $30 auto services; or Meineke Car Care Center with oil change for $14.95 with 23 point inspection; replacement brakes from $79.95.
- 3. Get yourself organized: Most resolutions lists included getting organized. You can do that with Stephanie Self Storage, 50% off any size unite for 2 months; free moving truck and driver and one month free.
- 4. Save more money: Make sure to download apps to your smartphone that can help you save on restaurants, entertainment, clothing, home maintenance and more with coupons, coupon codes and grocery coupons such as Valpak, Savings and Favado.
- 5. Finally Finish Those Home Projects: Find all kinds of home services such as plumbers, air conditioning, cabinets and kitchen redo, closets, windows, carpet cleaning that will get the house in shape: or Bella Patio for $500 off any patio cover; Quality’s One Hour for repair, installation, and maintenance of your heating and cooling system.
- 6. Find More Time While Also Saving More Money: Instead of making every meal, give yourself a break. Going out to eat with your family doesn’t have to break the bank. Check out the Valpak website or the Valpak app to find great local restaurants such as Grape Street Café & Wine Bar, 20% off total lunch or dinner purchases or 50% off all bottles of wine when you dine on Mondays.
- 7. Take better care of yourself: Get that facial you’ve been dreaming about and pamper yourself; Secret Body Spa 50% off laser hair removal and cellulite treatments; or Relax Nails and Spa $3 off spa pedicure; eyebrow and lip wax only $13.99.
- 8. Get Healthier: It could be time to look into body sculpting, ultrasonic fat reduction and t-zone vibration at Ultralur with packages starting at $99.
For more tips on resolving to save money, visit the Valpak blog.
Please go to Valpak.com and enter your ZIP code to find similar coupon offers in categories such as restaurants, entertainment, personal care, automotive, shops, health, services, home and office and general, as well as savings on coupon codes and grocery coupons.
Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is owned and operated by Cox Target Media. With nearly 170 franchises across the United States and Canada, the signature Blue Envelope® delivers coupons and savings to nearly 40 million households each month. Annually, Valpak will distribute some 20 billion offers inserted in more than 500 million envelopes. Valpak also offers digital solutions online through http://www.Valpak.com and http://www.valpak.ca, sites offering free coupons, e-commerce and coupon codes. Additionally, the Valpak coupon mobile coupon app for smartphone platforms delivers easy to find savings for consumers. For more information about advertising with Valpak, please contact 1-800-676-6878.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
8605 Largo Lakes Drive
Largo, FL 33773