(LARGO, FL — January 27, 2014) – Valpak Direct Marketing Systems, Inc., a leader in local print and digital coupons has been in the business of helping people save money for more than 45 years. Valpak knows making New Year’s Resolutions, which usually includes resolutions about saving more and spending less, can be daunting. Now that most of the month has gone by, how well are you sticking to your resolutions?
According to a 2014 study from the University of Scranton, just 8% of people are successful in achieving their New Year’s resolutions and nearly one-third (29%) of people are unable to maintain their resolution past two weeks.
Valpak has some suggestions on how to keep those resolutions and save money in the meantime:
- 1. Spend more time with family: On the days that the weather doesn’t allow a family bike ride, take the kids to AirHeads Trampoline Arena in Tampa; $4 off unlimited jumping; $25 birthday party package; Or take them for a dolphin outing to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium – buy one admission get one free.
- 2. Take up a new hobby that gets you moving:
Bowling at Pin Chasers – 2 hours of bowling $9.99 per person; $10 off birthday bowling party package
- 3. Take better care of your car: Instead of letting it sneak up on you, make an appointment to get your oil changed or have your tires rotated; put it on your calendar and windshield for next time so it doesn’t creep up on you. Several car service businesses offer deals on oil changes and there’s probably one right near you, including McGee Auto Service & Tires with $19.95 oil change; America’s Oil Express with $6 off full service oil change coupon (must be printed); and Pelican Car Wash $8 off full service oil change or $5.99 exterior car wash.
- 4. Learn something new: Get in shape and learn something you might have just fantasized about – learn how to belly dance at Belly Dance Pro Sevdia, with a free introductory belly dance session
- 5. Save more money: Make sure to download apps to your smartphone that can help you save on restaurants, entertainment, clothing, home maintenance and more with coupons, coupon codes and grocery coupons such as Valpak, Savings and Favado.
- 6. Get those honey–do chores under control:Find all kinds of home services such as plumbers, air conditioning, cabinets and kitchen redo, closets, windows, carpet cleaning that will get the house in shape again. Instead of saying you’ll paint the house, get someone to do it professionally.
Mark’s Painting Service $100 off interior or exterior service;
Call a real handyman, Andy On Call, with $50 off labor on any job over $250, or $25 off labor on any job over $100
- 7. Don’t get caught up in the chores that bog you down:Instead of making every meal, give yourself a break. Going out to eat with your family doesn’t have to break the bank, Check out the website or the Valpak app to find great local restaurants
Bascom’s Chop House - $5 off $20 or more lunch check; $10 off $60 dinner check
Sculley’s at Madeira Beach – $20% off your total bill at Schulley’s The Hut
- 8. Lose Weight:It might be time to try a weight loss clinic. Transformations Medical Weight Loss offers a new 4-week holiday package – get fifth week free and free product –
- 9. Take better care of yourself: Get that facial you’ve been dreaming about and pamper yourself. Essentials Massage has several locations in the Bay area; $25 one hour massage or facial; $50 pick and two Essentials massage and facials.
For more tips on resolving to save money and help for teaching your kids save, visit the Valpak blog.
Please go to Valpak.com and enter your ZIP code to find similar coupon offers in categories such as restaurants, entertainment, personal care, automotive, shops, health, services, home and office and general, as well as savings on coupon codes and grocery coupons.
Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is owned and operated by Cox Target Media. With nearly 170 franchises across the United States and Canada, the signature Blue Envelope® delivers coupons and savings to nearly 40 million households each month. Annually, Valpak will distribute some 20 billion offers inserted in more than 500 million envelopes. Valpak also offers digital solutions online through https://www.valpak.com and http://www.valpak.ca, sites offering free coupons, e-commerce and coupon codes. Additionally, the Valpak mobile coupon app for smartphone platforms delivers easy to find savings for consumers. For more information about advertising with Valpak, please contact 1-800-676-6878.
About Cox Media GroupCox
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
8605 Largo Lakes Drive
Largo, FL 33773