Valpak Google AdwordsTM Premier SMB Partner
The Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner Program (PSP) connects Google’s trusted and experienced AdWords partners with small- and medium-sized businesses that want expert help in creating,
managing and optimizing their online advertising campaigns. In addition to in-depth AdWords expertise, PSP partners provide full-service campaign management, detailed reporting, one-on-one customer support, and broad marketing guidance to help advertisers make the most of their campaigns.
“We are excited to launch the Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner program with hand-picked, highly qualified companies like Valpak,” says Ben Wood, head of Google’s Americas channel sales partnerships. “Small- and medium-sized businesses will not only benefit from Valpak’s in-depth training, but from their years of experience in the local market.”
The Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner program is the latest and most distinguished service Valpak has to offer. Don’t forget about these other small business marketing services:
- Direct Mail – Nothing beats the Blue Envelope for brand awareness and expert targeting of your most desirable demographic.
- Loyalty Cards – Keep customers coming back to try new products with premium format cards that stand out from the pack.
- Digital Marketing – Reach your targets wherever they are, 24-7, on the go. Choose Basic, Essential or Premium packages to help you meet your online advertising goals affordably.
- Website Development – Make a statement for your business with custom designed websites that are professionally managed with unlimited tech support.
- SEM – Bring the customers to you with Search Engine Marketing or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. Paid online advertising can help drive visitors to your website.
- SEO – Take advantage of Search Engine Optimization to increase non-paid “organic” traffic to your website. Professional SEO services can help improve the visibility of your site in top search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Social Media Marketing – Increase your online presence with social media solutions that include posting, fan building ads and branding on the biggest social networks.
- Pak-Trak – Get the unique ability to track how a consumer ultimately becomes a lead through a printed Valpak piece.
- Call Tracking – Understand your ROI by getting valuable information on the number of leads you’re gaining and how customers are finding your business.
- Direct Mail Flyers – Flyers increase awareness of your brand by boosting the size of your display. It’s perfect for full menus, multiple offerings and tear-offs.
- Specialty Products – When you want to make an outsized impact, Valpak is ready with special-order extras that hit home. Create multi-panel flyers, circulars, coupon booklets, customized direct-mail pieces and time-sensitive deals.
Valpak, a trailblazer in direct marketing since 1968, enjoys the backing of Cox Target Media. Some 40 million households receive its Blue Envelope of coupons each month. Almost 70 million people get coupon codes and offers through Valpak.com via smartphone, laptop and desktop.
Marcela: Our Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner program was created to help smaller medium size business who don’t have the time or the resources to manage their advertising campaign. Our PSP partners like Valpak offers the expertise, experience and end-to-end customer service, so business owners can focus on running their business.
Valpak is a Google trusted partner with experience and expertise to help smaller to medium businesses maximize their online marketing needs.
Nancy: Valpak is probably most well known for the familiar blue envelope that you receive in the mailbox every month. However, Valpak is no longer just a print company. We’ve extended our digital reach to include Valpak.com, mobile apps and extended partnerships so that our customers can get reach beyond traditional media.
Well, at Valpak we really want to keep things simple for our customers. We want them to focus on the businesses that they’re in. So with Valpak print plus our digital programs and now the AdWords suite, we really try and demystify how marketing can best serve their business.
Mike: We’re always looking for a way to give our salespeople that important edge when they’re out there competing against other media companies. And it’s so important, they’re looking for different ways that they can help that business, making sure that they’re a total consultant for them that we fill all those different holes.
The relationship with Google is so critical because it fills that important hole when a consumer is using search to find out who they’re going to do a transaction with.
Nancy: Becoming a premier SMB partner with Google is critical to our business as we have developed local marketing campaigns using print and digital. Adding Google AdWords has added our ability to become a full one-stop shop for local businesses.
Mike: The way that this partnership benefits our end advertisers is, it makes sure that when they have a message that they want to deliver to consumers, that they’re able to get it there at that very important moment when a consumer is actually looking for that product or service. When they’re doing search online, they’re using Google to find out where they’re going to go and spend their money or where they can find value. It’s important because by putting that consumer’s message there, they’ll make sure they capture them at their critical moment.
Nicole: Google products like Google AdWords and YouTube and Google Display Network complement our traditional print products as well as our digital products by offering our advertisers a one-stop shop for their marketing.
Nancy: Really at the heart of Valpak, we help customers get their phone to ring and drive new traffic to their store. So together with Google, we have a whole new way to make that happen for their business.
Mike: Having this partnership with Google helps us make sure that we are staying with that consumer along their journey towards making a transaction. And we’re touching them along the way with that advertiser’s message so that we make sure at the end of the day the consumer is choosing to do business with our clients.
Nancy: Valpak has always been a highly targeted accountable media. So together with Google we now truly have unprecedented targeting capabilities working together.