Case Study: Merry Maids®
Valpak® Delivers Results
Measure the effectiveness of a Valpak mailing to generate leads, sales and recurring customers.
Mailing Strategy / Campaign
Mailed a total of 2,000,000 single panel inserts nationally.
Merry Maids mailed households were selected based on:
- Geography: Merry Maids serviceable ZIP codes.
- Demographics: Single-family dwelling units, household income, and home value.
- Expenditures: Estimated annual expenditures on housekeeping services.
Two high value offers were provided:
- $50 Off ($30 Off First Cleaning, $10 Off Next Two Cleanings).
- $100 Off ($20 Off First Five Cleanings).
- Valpak leads, captured through a unique phone number, generated a cost per lead 10% lower than the advertiser’s direct mail benchmark cost per lead.
- Leads matching back to a Valpak mailing were 7% more likely to convert to a sale than other leads during the same timeframe.
- Sales matching back to a Valpak mailing were 21% more likely to be recurring and 10% less likely to be “one and done” than overall sales in the same timeframe.
The results of the program confirm that the Valpak audience was an efficient lead source achieving a cost per lead lower than their direct mail benchmark, and even more importantly delivering a high quality customer that was more likely to be a recurring Merry Maids customer.
Valpak® is a registered trademark of Valpak Direct Marketing Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Copyright © 2012 Valpak Direct Marketing Systems, Inc.