PetFlow Case Study
13% INCREASE IN ITEMS ORDERED
To measure the effectiveness of Valpak in generating online coupon redemptions and sales volume.
- Mailed, on average, 10 million inserts per month for 16 months
- 2-panel insert featured 2 offers
- 25% off first auto-ship order
- 15% off first one-time order
- Mailings each month connected with pet-friendly consumers more likely to purchase pet food, pet supplies/medicine, pet services and veterinary services than the U.S. average.
- The average Valpak purchase contained 13% more items than non-Valpak purchases.
- Over half of Valpak purchasers subscribed to PetFlow.com for multiple auto-ship orders, more than double the subscription rate of other media channels.
- Valpak auto-ship subscribers averaged 32% more orders over the last year than non-Valpak subscribers.
The results of the program confirm that the Valpak audience is highly responsive and that Valpak drives online purchases. Valpak reaches a premium audience with higher income, which provides advertisers
with more items sold, more revenue and more subscriptions.