6 Must-Have Beauty Products
We all have our must-have beauty products and our go-to favorites. But what are the best investments? There are some that always seem to top beauty editor and dermatologist lists. Among them:
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
- Clarisonic skin cleansing systems
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30 (available with coupon codes at Rite Aid)
- Tweezerman slanted tweezers (save with Walgreens coupon codes)
- Maybelline New York Blackest Black Washable Mascara (find it cheap at Kmart)
But with new products coming on the market all the time, there are bound to be some new favorites. Here is the latest list of essential beauty products in every category. Take a look and see if you agree.
This article first appeared in The Everygirl.
Anyone who has ever taken a trip to Sephora knows that costs can add up quickly. The rows of sparkling gloss, brightly colored polish and enchanting perfumes are beyond tempting. Each product holds the promise to solve your biggest beauty woe, but each comes at a cost.