Be MORE THAN PINK®
What can you do to be MORE THAN PINK®?
The More Than Pink® movement celebrates the heroes who have made a significant impact in the fight to end breast cancer. Whether you’re the doctor who won’t give up on a patient, the volunteer who gives their free time to ensure the Race for the Cure® goes off without a hitch, or the child who sells lemonade in honor of his or her mother; More Than Pink® provides inspiration for everyone to act, donate, and get involved.
Here are some thoughtful ways to support the heroes who champion the fight; capes optional.
- Donate to Susan G. Komen®
- Send a letter, text, or make a phone call to check in
- Stop by for a visit (always call before you visit)
- Run errands or help with projects (cleaning their house, grocery shopping, gardening, etc).
- Make them dinner or a special treat
- Give them a thoughtful and practical gift:
- Hats, scarves, wigs
- Fun pillowcases
- Pajamas or a robe
- Cozy blanket
- Natural toiletries such as soap and lotion
- Scrapbook or pictures of family & friends
- Funny movies
- Audio, paperback or coloring books
- Journal or notebook
- Favorite foods or snacks
- Check out the recipes from Sandra Lee below for some inspiration!
How will you be More Than Pink®?
© 2018 Susan G. Komen®. The Running Ribbon is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen®. In 2018, Valpak Direct Marketing Systems, Inc. will donate to Susan G. Komen® $50,000.00 regardless of sales. Susan G. Komen®’s mission is to save lives by ensuring that all people receive the care they need and finding breakthroughs to prevent and cure breast cancer. For more information, please contact Susan G. Komen® at 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 526, Dallas, Texas 75244 or visit www.komen.org.