BH Cosmetics Halloween Beauty Look: Sandy from “Grease”
Our friends at BH Cosmetics have put together some creative Halloween makeup tutorials that you can do yourself. In six easy steps, this guide will show you how to achieve an “electrifying” Sandy from “Grease” look.
And since we’re all about savings, they’re also offering Valpak fans an exclusive offer (valid 9/19-11/1):
$5 Off $20, $10 Off 40, $15 Off $60
Use Coupon Code: VALPAK
1. Work Studio Pro Foundation Primer into the face and follow with Studio Pro HD Foundation.
2. Contour using Studio Pro Contour Palette and Brush V3 Vegan Contour Brush.
3. Prime lids with Smooth Canvas Primer, apply a beige shade from the Bronze Paradise Palette from lid to brow bone. Apply terra cotta and matte brown shades to your crease.
4. Line lower lashes using the blue shade from the Bronze Paradise Palette, create a winged liner using BH Liquid Eyeliner in black.
5. Apply False Lashes in Foxy, add a coat of Long Sexxy Lashes Lengthening Mascara.
6. Line lips with BH Waterproof Lip Liner in Delight, apply BH Lip Gloss in Studios.
Don’t forget your costume! We’ve found just the right fashion pieces and accessories to get your look on point.