BH Cosmetics Makeup Tutorial: Bohemian Bridal Look
Every bride deserves to look flawless on her wedding day. Whether your style is vintage, bohemian, glam or natural, our friends at BH Cosmetics have put together the best wedding makeup tutorials. This step-by-step guide will show you how to achieve a glowy bohemian bridal look reminiscent of a bronze goddess, and make your makeup last all day and night!
And since we’re all about savings, they’re also offering Valpak fans a special offer!
Get Free Shipping + FREE Mystery Gift with any order $25+. Use Coupon Code: VALPAK
Click here to shop and enter “Bohemian Bridal Makeup” in the search box to find the products used in this tutorial.
Bohemian Bridal Makeup – Get the Look:
1. Apply small amount of the Studio Pro Foundation Primer to the entire face.
2. Buff skin with the Foundation & Concealer Palette to cover blemishes and even the skin tone.
3. Apply the Bombshell Bronze Bronzing Powder in Siren across your temples, cheekbones, and jawline, and blend into the neck and chest to add warmth.
4. Prime the eyelids with Studio Pro Waterproof Eye Primer, and dust on some bronze shades from the Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette to give a shimmering warm glow to the eyes.
5. Line the upper lash line with Gel Eyeliner in Onyx and apply a few coats of Loveable Lash Mascara to define the lashes.
6. To finish the look, softly define brows with the Flawless Brow Pencil and add a glow to the lips with Supermodel Lip Gloss.