BH Cosmetics Makeup Tutorial: Vintage Bridal Look
Every bride deserves to look flawless on her wedding day. Whether your style is vintage, bohemian, glam or natural, our friends at BH Cosmetics have put together the best wedding makeup tutorials. This step-by-step guide will show you how to achieve a vintage bridal look inspired by Hollywood starlets of the 1950s, and make your makeup last all day and night!
And since we’re all about savings, they’re also offering Valpak fans a special offer!
Get Free Shipping + FREE Mystery Gift with any order $25+. Use Coupon Code: VALPAK
Click here to shop and enter “Vintage Bridal Look” in the search box to find the products used in this tutorial.
Vintage Bridal Look – Get the Look:
1. Apply small amount of the Studio Pro Foundation Primer to the entire face. Add Studio Pro Anti Shine in the T-zone of the face to ensure a matte finish to the complexion.
2. Apply BH Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder to the entire face to even out skin tone and conceal blemishes.
3. Conceal the under eyes with the Jumbo Concealer Pencil and prime the eyelids with Studio Pro Waterproof Eye Primer.
4. Use the BH Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette to apply warmer neutrals to the eyes and define the crease and lower lash line. Then apply a lighter matte shade to the lid and brow bones.
5. Create a cat eye by applying liner from corner to corner on the upper lash lines using the BH Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black.
6. Apply Loveable Lash Mascara to top and bottom lashes and define the brows fully using the Flawless Brow Trio.
7. Add a pop of color to the apples of the cheeks using the Floral Blush Duo in Daisy.
8. To finish the look, line the lips with Waterproof Lip Liner in Retro and apply Color Lock Lipstick in True Heart.