Bundle Up in Style: Winter Coat Run Down
Winter is Coming (cue the Game of Thrones theme)…
or actually, it’s here! Do you have a cute coat to keep out the chill air?
Check out these stylish ways to bundle up, and not break your budget!
• Stay Warm in this Hot Patterned Number from Old Navy
$44.94 Plus if you spend 6 more dollars you get Free Shipping!
• It’s a cape. Who doesn’t want a cape!?
Grab it for $160 at Nordstrom
• Go traditional warm with a Puffer Jacket
This one has faux fur for $30 at Aeropostale
• Vegan and Fashion Friendly
This hooded Faux-Leather Jacket is $99.99 at Wilson’s Leather
• This one’s on fire. Seriously. We love the flare.
It’s $36.99 at Charlotte Russe
• Wrap it up in this Coat from Modcloth!
It’s $69.99 and Ships for Free
• Go the Classic Route in a Long Pea Coat from Old Navy
The charcoal color is $69.94 and ships for free!
• Grab a cute North Face
This one’s $180 at Nordstrom
• Add some structure in your life!
The Importance of Being Forest Coat is $149.99 at Modcloth
• Go Cozy in this Heavy Weight Fleece Poncho
$42.99 at Charlotte Russe
• Invest in a Leather Jacket
Grab this bomber for $299.99 at Wilson’s Leather
• It kind of looks like you’re wearing a blanket, and we’re kind of ok with it.
Score the Blanket Coat for $29 at Aeropostale
• Winter White is totally a thing, & it has a hood!
The Once Upon a Thyme Coat is $149.99 at Modcloth