Delicious Crispy M&M Blondies Recipe
Enjoy Autumn themed Crispy M&M Blondies! They’re a snap to make and delicious with just the right amount of CRUNCH!
Just follow our recipe:
- 1 egg, large
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, salted
- 2/3 cup crispy M&Ms
- Melt butter in small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until brown. Pour butter into large mixing bowl and add the sugar. Let cool to room temperate.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8x8 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir egg and vanilla into the cooled butter/sugar mixture. Then add flour, baking powder and salt. Finally stir in the M&Ms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake about 26 minutes (top should be lightly browned). Cool for about an hour and cut into squares.