Holiday Décor from the Dollar Store
Everybody knows dollas make us holla, especially when it’s a dollar for a decoration!
Make your space festive without breaking your budget by shopping at your local dollar store. You can pick up a few pieces to create the ambience you’re looking for!
- Candles: Who needs a real tree when you can buy a candle for a few dollars that makes your home SMELL like a real tree? Grab a “frosted pine” or “sparkling spruce” to create the air of a real tree without the price of one.
- Dishcloths: As a kid, I always knew my mom meant decorating business when she pulled out seasonal dishcloths. It’s an easy way to add flair to your kitchen for a measly dollar. Bonus, most dollar stores carry 2 packs, mix and match!
- Lights: String some lights around your entertainment center or front door to add some instant holiday cheer. You can score boxes of 100 mini lights for less than $3.
- Stockings: The dollar store is perfect for finding stocking stuffers, but why stop there? Grab your family $1 stockings, along with little pieces of cheer to stuff them with!
- Advent Calendar: Tick the days off until Santa comes with a cheap advent calendar.
Fill it with $1 candy to help ease the wait for the kids!
- Artificial Tree: So you can’t get away from having a tree, huh? Look for one at the nearest dollar store to score a great deal. My Dollar General has a 6ft white artificial tree for $20!
- Tree Skirt: Don’t forget the tree skirt or…
- Tree Topper: Score both at your dollar store to keep the cost at a minimum
- Ornaments: The dollar store is a great place to find cute ornaments that are durable! They’re almost always plastic which in my book means their kid and pet proof. Perfect for saving this year and next year.
- Wreath: A front door is not complete without a holiday wreath. Dollar General has some starting at $3.50 and you can even BUILD YOUR OWN!
- Décor: Score 32 inch candy canes, pre-tied red bows for the yard or the staircase, and poinsettias all for a DOLLAR at Dollar Tree.
I love browsing looking for little things here and there to spread holiday cheer!
Don’t forget the wrapping paper!