Caramel Kellogg’s Corn Pops Recipe
Sponsored by Kellogg’s
Got an itch for some caramel popcorn but you look at the clock and realize it’s 1am (don’t worry, we aren’t judging)? Fear not, in just 10 minutes you can have delicious Caramel Corn Pops with this simple recipe from Kellogg’s. Keep all of these grocery products in your pantry so that you can indulge your craving no matter when it happens.
And if you want to leave us a note about how delicious these are or a picture of you eating every last one, we won’t hold it against you.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 8 cups Kellogg's® Corn Pops® cereal
- Place 28 x 18-inch piece of foil on heat proof surface. Coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In heavy 12-inch frying pan, over medium heat, cook butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and molasses, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil over entire surface. Cook and stir about 6 minutes longer.
- Carefully stir vanilla and butter flavoring into hot mixture. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S CORN POPS cereal and quickly and carefully stir to coat cereal. Spread mixture thinly on prepared foil. Separate cereal as it cools. Store in airtight container.