Kellogg’s Sweet and Salty Caramel Mix Recipe
Sponsored by Kellogg’s
If you are looking for something different to snack on after school, or a better option to serve your guests at your next get together – look no further. This delicious Sweet and Salty Caramel Mix recipe from Kellogg’s is everything you’ve ever hoped for. The perfect amount of crunch mixed with all of your favorite flavors makes this recipe a surefire winner. Simple to make with everyday snacks and grocery items you keep in your fridge and pantry – your friends and family will beg you to make this over and over again. Tried this, or have a different spin on it? Let us know in the comments!
Rich, delicious caramel drenches the pretzels, pecans and Kellogg's Krave® Chocolate cereal in this crunchy mix.
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 25 caramels (about 7 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's Krave® Chocolate cereal
- In large microwave-safe bowl combine pretzels and pecans.
- In small microwave-safe bowl combine caramels, butter and milk. Microwave at high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every minute. Drizzle over pretzel mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave pretzel mixture at high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in KELLOGG’S KRAVE Chocolate cereal. Spread on baking sheet lined with foil and coated with cooking spray. Cool completely. Break into chunks. Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.