Melted Snowmen Cookie Recipe
These simple snowmen cookies are sure to be a hit at any holiday party (or FROZEN birthday themed event). all you need are marshmallows, cookie mix and cookie icing!
- 1 package sugar cookie mix (or your favorite cut out sugar cookie recipe)
- 10 large marshmallows
- Cookie icing tubes (in black, red and green)
- Grab a golf ball sized chunk of cookie dough and squish it down until it’s about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Do not worry about the shape or how lumpy it is, the more misshapen the better! Bake according to recipe directions.
- Once the cookies are cool, load them up with the cookie icing and spread it around with the back of a spoon, let some dribble over the edge for a “puddle” look. Spray a microwave safe plate with cooking spray, and place marshmallows on the plate. Set the microwave for 30 seconds, but watch the marshmallows as they cook. Stop the microwave as soon as the marshmallows start to get puffy, do not let them double in size.
- Spray your fingers with cooking spray or grease them up with shortening, and carefully pull the marshmallows off, by the base, and set them on top of the frosted cookies.
- Decorate as you’d like with the frosting tubes.