No Bake Cookie Recipe
If you need to whip up a batch of cookies but don’t have time to wait for them to bake, these no bake cookies are the answer!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal (quick oats are fine)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine butter, cocoa powder, sugars, salt and milk.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, oats, vanilla and (nuts).
- Stir and drop by teaspoons onto parchment covered cookie sheets.