Pro Tips for Amazon Prime Day Shopping
Amazon Prime Day 2017 is almost upon us. Are you ready for 30 hours of amazing Lightning Deals? Amazon has officially announced Prime Day will be July 11, with deals starting at 6pm PT / 9pm ET on July 10. We’ve got a few ways to make sure you don’t miss out.
- Be an Amazon Prime Subscriber: You can score a 30-day free trial today after that, you can pay two ways, subscribe for the year and pay $99 or subscribe monthly for only $10.99 a month. Prime subscribers enjoy unlimited free two-day shipping on over 50 Million items, free same-day or one-day delivery on eligible $35 orders, free 2-hour delivery on daily essentials and grocery items after meeting the minimum order amount for Prime Now, access to Prime Music, Prime Video and so much more.
- Download the app: Amazon will post all Lightning Deals 24 hours in advance on their app. Grab the one for iPhone here, and the one for Android here.
- Push Alerts: Mark the categories or specific deals important to you to receive push alerts for when items in those categories will go live. Just take a look at the upcoming deals starting July 9th, and click “Watch this Deal.”
- Plan Ahead: Know something you’re definitely planning to buy? Add it to a shopping list. You’ll get notified if that item gets discounted on Prime Day.
- Think Fast: Deals are only live for a limited amount of time. Be sure to act quickly. If you’re not sure, add the deal to your cart anyways. It will reserve it for 15 minutes, and give you more time to decide.
- Check the Price: While that deal sites in your cart, double check and make sure you’re getting the best deal with the PriceJump App. You can find the absolute lowest price in seconds.
- Use a coupon: Check out Valpak.com for a plethora of deals on categories, books, gift cards and more.