White Winter Cookie Recipe
Tasty cookies with a “wintery” combination of white chocolate and coconut!
- 1 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups white flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Mix together the butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add first cup of flour, as well as baking soda and salt.
- Mix until blended.
- Blend in next two cups of flour.
- Lastly, add white chocolate chips with final 1/4 cup of flour and stir only until blended.
- Roll into 1-2 inch balls, roll in coconut and place onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes, or just until edges are golden brown.
- Do not over bake. Enjoy!