Responsible providing remote Operations, VPOffice, My Design Center and Administrative support to the Small/Micro Franchises and O & O locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides operational assistance to the Owned & Operated franchises (O&O) using VPOffice, My Design
Center and other Valpak systems.
2. Assists participating franchises and O&O locations to implement and monitor operations around best practices.
3. Implement Salesforces/Sales Tech Transformation and assist in supporting the sales staff in the processes in Salesforce.
4. Disseminates information about and assists in, the local implementation of Valpak policies, programs, and products with participating franchises and O&O locations.
5. Implements VPOffice and Franchise Operations programs tailored specifically for organizational needs.
6. Interacts and supports Valpak departments (Franchise Sales, Sales Operations, ITSS, Customer Service, etc.) on Franchise Operational and VPOffice related topics.
7. May offer operational assistance to franchises or O&Os with immediate needs (loss of staff, etc.), including supporting all owned markets.
8. Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a combination of operational, financial, and general business management positions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Demonstrates leadership ability
• Critical Thinking
• Ability to plan and manage work
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong persuasion skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with deadlines
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Strong interpersonal skills