Valpak of Tri-County, PA is looking for a Sales Assistant!
What’s the job?
The sales assistant will provide front-end client and sales support services to sales
representative(s) and the owner as needed. They may also get the opportunity to
manage or support house accounts. This position will be actively contributing
to the success of the business by assisting local sales reps to allow them to
spend more time selling and growing revenue. The sales assistant will have the
opportunity to learn and grow with the business!
So, what are the duties?
- Responsible for sales research, preparation of media or sales materials and direct contact
with accounts in absence of sales representatives.
- Responsible for handling email, phone and other customer service correspondence functions,
such as, initial client calls, inquiries, complaints, billing issues, envelope
placement questions, and other email and phone correspondence.
- Responsible for call tracking, including assigning numbers, communicating with clients, and
pulling reports, for all sales representatives in office.
- Telemarketing to set appointments for assigned sales representatives.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all sales materials (maps, contracts, street sheets,
etc.) used for creating media kits for clients.
- Completes paperwork for assigned sales representatives, including but not limited to
layouts, proofs, contacts, change of agreements, etc., and inputs into the
various Company systems as needed.
What make a successful candidate?
- Preferably someone with at least 2 years prior customer service or related sales
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is detail-oriented and well organized
- Someone who makes good judgment calls quickly and independently
- Someone with great customer service skills
- Someone willing to learn and succeed!
- Have fun at work!
- Opportunities for growth and learning
- Part or Full-Time Positions Available!
Valpak of Tri-County is an independently owned and operated franchise. Franchisees are the exclusive
employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all
employment related matters in their businesses. Job descriptions, compensation,
benefits and other employment terms and conditions applicable to positions at
independent franchised Valpak offices will vary and are determined solely by