Colonial Collision CenterCustomers are all around you! You can't tell who they are, because they are back on the road, quickly, in cars that have been restored to their original condition. Our customers come to Colonial because they enjoy the following:
- The benefit of over 100 collective years of automotive restoring experience, with factory trained technicians on the state of the art equipment that we use.
- Accurate, quick, computerized repair estimates and on time completion of your restoration.
- Pick-up and delivery service, and on- site discounted rental cars.
- We deal with your insurance adjuster to get you the correct and maximum reimbursement for ALL the work that we do, and we handle all the financial aspects of your repair.
- Pristine paint finishing which is the most visible and critical part of your restoration. It has to match perfectly, and utilize our Garmat down-draft state of the art paint restoration booth with perfect spectrum paint matching.
- We of course service all cars and trucks, makes and models, with 24 hour towing. We can properly assist in any glass replacement or repair issues and insurance billings.We will initiate and complete all the financial details, to include deductible payment options for costs not covered by your insurance company.
Our Teams' Goal at Colonial Collision Center:: Complete Satisfaction. We don't further aggravate your situation when you have had the misfortune of an accident. We know that this is an uninvited situation and we will deliver a great experience, restore your vehicle and get you back on the road. Our success lies in delivering professional service, every time, to each of our customers. Go online to www.dealerrater.com, and read the reviews for Colonial Ford in Plymouth, MA to see how our customers review our work.
Your privacy is important to us. Our Dealership takes your privacy seriously and does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties without your consent.