Find Coupons Near You

Enter a valid city, state or zip code

Call Us For More Information

(610)944-8385

Coupons for this location

  • SAVE UP TO $250 OFF RETAINING WALLS, PAVERS, SLABS, PATIO BLOCKS, FIRE PITS, FIREPLACES AND MORE

    Get $25 OFF $250 or more purchase. Get $50 OFF $500 or more purchase. Get $100 OFF $1000 or more purchase. Get $250 OFF $2500 or more purchase. Discount to be taken off retail price. Coupons may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon void if altered. Expires Mon Sep 04 23:59:59 EDT 2017.

Featured in this month's Blue Envelope

The Fleetwood Building Block Company was founded in 1949 by Herbert D. Adams and his wife, the former Elda M. Krick. The business was located at the rear of 16 North Franklin Street, on the corner of Myrtle and Coal Alleys, Fleetwood.

The block business started in a little wooden shed, on the former Charles Schlegel property, with a one-block machine, which was tampered by hand. About twelve 8x8x16 blocks were made in an hour. The first blocks were used for the block garage on the corner of Myrtle and Coal Alleys, which is standing yet today. Orders increased to the extent that a large block machine, with a vibrator was purchased, that allowed fifty blocks an hour to be produced. By this time, orders increased again requiring more production and a new location. A five-acre tract of land on the west side of Willow Valley Creek and West Main Street, was bought from Mrs. Martha Hammond, of New York. Thus, the present location of the company.

Additional Links
Email
Social Links
Hours

Mon - Fri: 7am to 5pm Sat: 8am to 12pm Sun: CLOSED

Payments Accepted

240 W Main St
Fleetwood, PA 19522-1223
(610)944-8385

Photos

Video

No videos available

FID3193/ORGID403029