St. Pete Pride Event
Info & Offers
Make the Most of Pride Weekend - 2019 St. Pete, FL
June is LGBT Pride Month – a monthlong celebration of the LGBT community and gay rights. The month of June was chosen to commemorate the June 1969 Stonewall riots and has grown into a nationwide celebration of equality.
Get Your Pride Weekend Started
After Pride Week, it can be hard to make eye contact with a budget bruised by a week or weekend of impulse buys. But Valpak savings can shield revelers from retail prices and convenience fees that are conveniently tacked on to some purchases. This year, Valpak continues working with LGBTQ supportive businesses and organizations to help people do more and spend less at St. Pete Pride 2019 (June 21-23). Plan early so you don’t overpay later.
- Wednesday: Make it more than a weekend event. Kick off St Pete Pride 2019 with the June 19th St Pete Pride Kick-off Party
- Friday: Party for a good cause. Take in live music and great beverages at the SP2 Concert on June 21. Proceeds from the event will fuel area community organizations with much needed funds.
- Saturday: It’s the pinnacle of each St. Pete Pride Week. And with more than 250,000 revelers expected to turn out for the St. Pete Pride Parade, June 22, you might not want to wing this. Prepare ahead of time and be sure not to miss the shorter TransPride March. To maximize your experience, reserve spots in the bleachers or The Glamstands along the parade route. Following the parade, head over to North Straub Park for the newest addition to Pride Weekend, the After Parade Concert.
- Sunday: Show some love to the parade’s previous location along Central by attending the St. Pete Pride Festival on June 23. Explore community booths, great food, live performances and more in the Grand Central District.
St. Pete Events for Pride Week
St. Pete Pride 2019 Parking Info
Limited street parking is available around downtown and the Pride events, but garage parking lots are available all around St. Pete. A great rule of thumb, though, is to park outside of the Pride events vicinity and take the Central Ave. Trolley and PSTA to get where you need to be. Here is a list of the parking garages and info in the area:
- Sundial Parking Garage: 117 2nd Street N. – Take 4th Street N to 2nd Avenue N. Turn left. Go to 2nd Street N. Turn right. Garage entrance will be on the left.
- Plaza Tower Garage: Take 4th Street N to 3rd Avenue N. Turn left. Turn right on 1st Street N. Entrance on the left.
- SouthCore Parking Garage: 101 1st Avenue S. Take 4th Street N to 1st Avenue S. Turn left. Garage will be on the left just past 2nd Street S.
- Progress Energy Park Surface Lot: ($10 Max for events): 1st Avenue S between 1st Street and Bayshore Blvd. Take 4th Street N to 1st Avenue S. Turn left. Go 3 ½ blocks. Entrance on the right.
- Central Parking System Lot: 800 1st Avenue S: Take 4th Street N to 1st Avenue N. Turn right. Go to Dr. MLK Jr. St./9th Street N. Turn left. Turn left on 1st Avenue S and go to the corner of 8th Street S and 1st Avenue S.