Valpak is the nation’s premier direct mailer, trusted by tens of thousands of local and national businesses to drive sales and brand awareness through easy-to-measure, results-oriented advertising solutions that work. For more than 50 years, Valpak has introduced millions of consumers to exciting offers and opportunities. Our network of nearly 140 local offices provides unparalleled customer service and market knowledge to business owners in thousands of neighborhoods across 42 U.S. states. Each month, our Blue Envelope of savings mails to more than 41 million demographically targeted households in increments of 10,000, enabling us to reach each business’s ideal audience every time, big or small. Valpak’s suite of customizable solutions includes a variety of formats inside the Blue Envelope, as well as PlusOne postcards, event postcards and digital strategies (SEM, social media and website design), all driven by best-in-class data and targeting capabilities. Contact us today to learn more about owning a Valpak franchise.
The total Valpak solution
- The Blue Envelope – Reach a targeted audience with direct mail
- Postcards – Neighborhood-targeted, event and 1:1 custom options
- Valpak.com – Engage consumers online and on their mobile devices
- Digital solutions – Create or enhance an advertiser’s online presence
- Performance tracking – Leverage analytics to measure client ROI
Does this sound like you?
- Enjoy sales
- Have good business acumen
- Enjoy being in the field and meeting people
- Get satisfaction from helping local businesses succeed
- Have a background in business or sales management
- Are self-motivated and energetic
- Appreciate following a proven process
- Have the financial means to fund a business
Your success matters
We know our success is directly connected to yours. That’s why Valpak offers powerful tracking and reporting tools to demonstrate ROI, robust business support tools and comprehensive training programs.
How much does it cost to open a Valpak franchise?
- Typical startup costs start at $32,500
- Candidates must have a minimum of $75,000 in liquid assets (for startup fees & operating capital) and a $150,000 net worth.
- Valpak franchises are typically awarded for an entire market. For example, if you own the Valpak franchise in Macon, Georgia, you own the entire Macon metropolitan area as designated by the U.S. Office of Management & Budgets.
*These markets are available for re-sale by the current franchisee.