Tell Us About Yourself
Own & Operate Your Own Business with Valpak®
- Asheville, NC
- Cape Cod & The Islands
- Central Florida - Marion County - Dormant
- Central Florida - Osceola County - Dormant
- Chippewa Valley, WI
- Fargo/Moorhead, ND
- Southern Oregon
- The Big Sky - Missoula, MT
- The Quad Cities, IA
Valpak is the full-service marketing agency 35,000 businesses trust with their advertising. For more than 50 years, Valpak has supported local businesses with innovative marketing services and introduced millions of consumers to exciting local offers and opportunities. Our Blue Envelope of savings mails to more than 38 million demographically targeted households nationwide and our digital platforms host approximately 8.5 million daily unique visitors, 61% from mobile.
The total Valpak solution
- The Blue Envelope® – Reach a targeted audience with direct mail
- Valpak.com® – Engage consumers online and on their phones
- Digital solutions – Create or enhance an advertiser’s online presence
- Performance tracking – Leverage analytics to measure marketing investments
Does this sound like you?
- Enjoy sales
- Have good business acumen
- Enjoy being in the field and meeting people
- Get satisfaction from helping local businesses succeed
- Have a background in business or sales management
- Are self-motivated and energetic
- Appreciate following a proven process
- Have the financial means to fund a business
Your success matters
We know our success is directly connected to yours. That’s why Valpak offers powerful tracking and reporting tools to demonstrate ROI, robust business support tools and comprehensive training programs.
How much does it cost to open a Valpak franchise?
- Typical startup costs start at $32,500
- Candidates must have a minimum of $75,000 in liquid assets (for startup fees & operating capital) and a $150,000 net worth.
- Valpak franchises are typically awarded for an entire market. For example, if you own the Valpak franchise in Macon, Georgia, you own the entire Macon metropolitan area as designated by the U.S. Office of Management & Budgets.
*These markets are available for re-sale by the current franchisee.