BLACK FRIDAY COUPON CODES
The Best Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Deals
The holiday shopping season is here! If you want to get discount codes and Black Friday sales from your favorite retailers like Macy's, The Home Depot, AT&T and more this holiday season - you've come to the right place! Retailers have Black Friday deals on everything from women's jewelry to gaming consoles to laptops and other holiday gift favorites. Get a head start on your holiday shopping by checking out some of the best Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday promo codes ahead of the holiday rush.
Current Black Friday Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from JCPenney in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from FansEdge in time for the Holidays!
Bed Bath and Beyond Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from Bed Bath and Beyond in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Zales in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Lowes in time for the Holidays!
Best Buy Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from Best Buy in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Macys in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Walgreens in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Walmart in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from AT&T in time for the Holidays!
Kay Jewelers Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from Kay Jewelers in time for the Holidays!
Verizon Wireless Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from Verizon Wireless in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Target in time for the Holidays!
Take advantage of the best offers from Kohls in time for the Holidays!
Home Depot Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from Home Depot in time for the Holidays!
Old Navy Deals
Take advantage of the best offers from Old Navy in time for the Holidays!
Black Friday Coupon Codes FAQ
How can I use the discount codes found on valpak.com?
Several retailers offer promo codes that you apply during checkout. Some may provide a Black Friday coupon that can be used when making online or in-store purchases. Be sure to check the promo code details for more information on the specific sales event.
What kind of Black Friday deals and discounts can I find?
There is a wide variety of coupon codes on valpak.com for all your holiday shopping. Some of these include promo codes for your first order/first purchase, while others are more specific to holiday gifts. In many cases, online retailers will provide limited-time discounts on shipping, buy one, get one free (BOGO) on select items or a percentage off your total purchase at checkout.
What retailers post coupon codes on valpak.com?
For more than 50 years, Valpak has been synonymous with savings consumers money. 40 million households across the country open their Blue Envelope every month to find offers from local businesses to global retailers. valpak.com is no different! Along with the companies you see above in our Black Friday deals, you can also find some of your favorite brands site wide. Some of these may include (but are not limited to) Target, Best Buy, Kohl's, Walmart, Amazon, Gamestop, Nordstrom, Ulta. Other retailers may sell popular products from Microsoft, Nike, Adidas, Apple, Samsung and more. Every day is a sales event on valpak.com!
Are prices the same online as they are in store?
It depends on the retailer. Some promo codes are only good online. Other coupon codes may be good for qualifying sale items online or in store. Always check the merchant pages by clicking the brand logo for all details on their Black Friday sale.
Can I pay with gift cards?
Yes! Many retailers allow you to pay with a gift card at checkout. Some even have promo codes to purchase gift cards at a discount for a limited time.
What if I have a question about my order?
If you have any questions about buying your holiday gifts online with Black Friday coupon codes, you can reach out to the retailer. In most cases, they will also honor the same cancellation and return policies as in-store purchases.
Why should I use coupon codes/promo codes from valpak.com?
To save money! And unlike online marketplaces like eBay or social media, valpak.com is a trusted source for Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday discounts.
More Ways to Save During the Holiday Shopping Season
From doorbusters to limited-time sale items, national retailers and local shops provide Black Friday offers, Small Business Saturday® deals and Cyber Monday discount codes to consumers. But if you missed out on these major shopping sales events, you can still save money during the holiday shopping season.
How Can I Save Money on Holiday Gifts?
The first place to look for coupons for your favorite brands is valpak.com. You can find local store offers as well as promo codes for national brands. Throughout the holiday season, many retailers will have deals for "X off your first order," "free delivery," "$X off orders of $XX or more" and other discounts you apply at checkout. Beyond searching online for deals and discounts, here are 3 tips to save on your holiday shopping:
- Join a brand rewards/loyalty program. Most retailers offer rewards/loyalty programs. Signing up is free and you can find special pricing on your favorite brands, including BOGO deals on qualifying sale items or points accumulation. New subscribers should always check the fine print but additional savings can be had by using brand coupon codes in addition to the low rewards/loyalty program pricing.
- Write a holiday shopping list and stick to it. Sometimes, it's easier said than done, but writing a list and sticking to it will help you save money on holiday gifts. Retailers merchandise their space to sell more products. If possible, avoid areas where you find the most temptation for impulse buys. If the "special deals/sale items" area is unavoidable, shop for everything on your list first and if you have money left in your holiday shopping budget, go back to see what limited-time deals are being offered. Ask yourself, "Do I really need to buy this?" If the answer is no, head to the checkout - your holiday shopping trip is finished!
- Join a warehouse club. Warehouse clubs like Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc. are great for buying holiday gifts. They usually have significant discounts on gaming consoles, laptops and other electronics. Other sale items during the holiday season also include jewelry, watches and apparel (you can even find an ugly sweater or two!). There are usually fees involved with setting up a membership but keep your eye out on special deals that these retailers often have during the holidays, where they will waive the sign-up fee. You can also ask around! These clubs often will give a discount on a membership if it's through a referral. Some allow a member to bring a friend for free every so often. As a bonus, many warehouse stores have gas stations on the premises. You can save money on gas along with your holiday gifts, groceries, paper goods and personal care items!
- Look for coupons. Coupons have been around for decades and they're still the best way to save money. And the number 1 place to find coupons? Your mailbox! Every month, Valpak mails the iconic Blue Envelope to over 41 million households in the US. Plus, physical ads are proven to have better brand recall and recognition. Online coupon codes are also a great way to save money during the holiday shopping season. valpak.com has more promo codes than you can imagine. So be sure to search for your favorite retailers - local and national - for discounts.
- Shop discount stores and sites. If you need to find quick presents for a holiday gift exchange, check discount stores and sites. An easy way to throw your holiday gift budget out the window is to buy expensive presents for people outside your close friends and family circle. In other words, shopping at discount stores is a good option for purchasing gifts for coworkers, neighbors and extended family. You may be surprised at what you can find for a low price!
- Buy gift cards. Gift cards aren't considered the most personable presents by many people. But from a practical standpoint, you can really get a bang for your buck. And store specific gift cards are personable! If a coworker enjoys their morning cup of Joe, a gift card to a coffee shop is thoughtful and usable. Gift cards also will help you stick closer to your holiday shopping budget and may even save you some money in the long run!